Inspire (Structures) Ltd are dedicated to delivering high quality training and competency assessments.
To enable us to successfully deliver relevant and innovative training we employ experienced and passionate professionals from a number of industries, with a winning mind-set to provide individuals with the tools to work at their very best.
Our average course satisfaction score is 95.2% (over the last 12 months)
Our host of experienced and passionate staff are fully qualified to deliver relevant and innovative training sessions, thanks to their professional experiences across a number of industries. With their proven professional abilities and winning mindsets, our trainers are committed to providing participants with the right tools to succeed in their careers.
Over the last 12 months, the average satisfaction score for our courses is 95.2%, an excellent score that we endeavour to continually improve upon.
Structure Examination Training:
Inspire (Structures) Ltd provide structure examination training for staff involved in the structure examinations and management of railway assets. Our courses syllabus includes classroom theory, site-based scenarios, the production and review of examination reports, and written test papers.
All of our trainers have extensive experience in the field of railway structure examinations, meaning they are well placed to provide trainees with a relevant training programme.
Having faced the challenges that come with structure examination on a daily basis, our staff can easily address any concerns or worries that trainees may have. In this way, we’re able to do our utmost to quell these worries, and to tailor our services to provide trainees with the right tools to succeed. What’s more, our training incorporates real-life stories to make the syllabus more relatable, interesting, and applicable to the real world.
The following topics are a few examples of the kinds of topics that our courses cover:
• An overview of railway structure types
• The terminology associated with bridges, culverts, retaining walls, tunnels, and ancillary structures, as well as how they are constructed
• Basic structural theory, including the stability and failure modes of arches, beams, slabs, and retaining walls.
• Understanding defects in masonry, concrete, timber, metal and plastic, as well as a guide to understanding what counts as an Urgent Defect.
• Examination types and reporting requirements, including a guide to compiling reports for visual, detailed and line of route examinations.
• Understanding hydraulic action and its potential effects on structures.
Courses are provided for the STE1 to STE7 competencies, as well as BSE, TCMI and BCMI. Please get in touch for more information
We also deliver training in:
• Communication Skills (including public speaking, report writing, presenting with impact, motivational speaking);
• Strategy Building
• Coaching Skills
Within this area, we employ professionals from a number of industries to provide a wide scope of knowledge and experience that will provide relevant and inspiring learning.
Workplace communication is very important to companies because it allows them to be productive and operate effectively. Employees can experience an increase in morale, productivity and commitment if they are able to communicate up and down the communication chain in an organisation.